The passion of RTTH is fueled by the heart of the Roadies. Road to the Horse Roadies are our superfans who love the VIP perks!
Road to the Horse Roadie memberships are based on a calendar year. Join as a Roadie on or after January 1st and get all these benefits at Road to the Horse 2024 and throughout the year.
Sign up as a RTTH Roadie and you’ll receive these VIP benefits:
- Cool Roadie Swag: Roadies attending Road to the Horse events will receive a Road to the Horse sticker, button, and custom Roadie tote bag, as our gift to you.
- Early Event Entry: Roadies attending Road to the Horse events will receive early entry and have the ability to bring one guest with them during early entry.
- Free KHP Parking: Roadies attending Road to the Horse at The Kentucky Horse Park (in Lexington, Kentucky) will receive free parking for the event. Parking is first come first serve, so please come early for the best spots. To receive your parking pass by mail you must sign up/renew by 3/1 of the competition year.
- Road to the Horse Merchandise Discounts: Roadies receive a 10% discount when they shop at www.RoadtotheHorse.com and at a Road to the Horse booth.
- Western Horseman Booth Discount: Roadies will receive a 10% discount at the Western Horseman booth.
- Western Horseman Magazine Digital Subscription: Roadies enjoy a complimentary one-year digital subscription to Western Horseman. Published since 1936, Western Horseman is the world’s leading magazine dedicated to stock horses.
- Legacy Purchasing Period: Found your favorite ‘spot’ at Road to the Horse? Then make it your Legacy. Legacy Seats are yours forever as long you continue to purchase tickets to Road to the Horse. Once you choose your seats, you’ll receive a notice each year that it’s time to buy your tickets and those seats are already reserved in your name during a special Legacy Purchasing Period.*
- Early Bird Notices: Be the first to know the latest news before anyone else! Roadies receive email updates of the latest breaking news and information straight from Road to the Horse before it is released to the general public.