What safety regulations will be in place during the event?
- The Cowtown Coliseum takes an active role in monitoring and managing capacity levels and encourages social distancing.
- All guests and staff are required to wear a mask per the Tarrant County Executive Order.
- The temperature of every staff member and guest is checked as they enter the building.
- A dedicated sanitation team is routinely deep cleaning high-traffic areas before, during and after operating hours.
- The Cowtown Coliseum monitors the CDC, as well as national, state and local health officials for best practices.
Please note Cowtown Coliseum concession stands, as well as the Road to the Horse booth, will be cashless and require a credit or debit card.