Media applications are now available for Road to the Horse 2021. Media personnel are invited to attend the event and capture the action as a group of elite colt starters go head to head for horsemanship’s most coveted title. Road to the Horse 2021 will be held on March 26-28 in Fort Worth Texas . The three main competitors that have been selected for Road to the Horse 2021 are Wade Black, Craig Cameron, and Ken McNabb. The event will also feature a Wild Card competition featuring three of the nation’s best up-and-coming colt starters: Wylene Davis, Cole Cameron and Craig Moore.
Please fill out the required fields below and submit this form to Tammy Sronce at email@example.com. Please note that submission does not guarantee event Press Credentials. Approved media will have access to the media room. A press conference schedule will be posted in the media room. Requests for credentials must be submitted by March 1, 2021.
Failure to adhere to the guidelines below will result in a loss of press credentials:
- Media personnel are encouraged to attend scheduled Road to the Horse Press Conferences during the event
- Media personnel are not permitted on the arena floor at any time and must remain in the photography pit
- Media personnel are not permitted to capture or live stream any video footage from/of the arena floor
- Video footage may be captured at any location outside the arena such as the concourse, barn, etc.
- Event photographs are to be used for public media channels and are not to be placed for sale at any time