Media applications are now available for Road to the Horse 2020. Media personnel are invited to attend the event and capture the action as a group of elite colt starters go head to head for horsemanship’s most coveted title. Road to the Horse 2020 will be held on June 18-21 at the beautiful Kentucky Horse Park. The three main competitors that have been selected for Road to the Horse 2020 are Wade Black, Craig Cameron, and Ken McNabb. The event will also feature a Wild Card competition featuring three of the nation’s best up-and-coming colt starters: Wylene Davis, Cole Cameron and Craig Moore.
Please fill out the required fields below and submit this form to Tammy Sronce at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that submission does not guarantee event Press Credentials. Approved media will have access to the media room. A press conference schedule will be posted in the media room. Requests for credentials must be submitted by June 1, 2020.
Failure to adhere to the guidelines below will result in a loss of press credentials:
- Media personnel are encouraged to attend scheduled Road to the Horse Press Conferences during the event
- Media personnel are not permitted on the arena floor at any time and must remain in the photography pit
- Media personnel are not permitted to capture or live stream any video footage from/of the arena floor
- Video footage may be captured at any location outside the arena such as the concourse, barn, etc.
- Event photographs are to be used for public media channels and are not to be placed for sale at any time